jump+ e-coupon offers terms and conditions
From time to time, jump+ issues special promotions in the form of electric coupons (e-coupons) that are issued when purchasing select Apple or jump+ products.
These special offers are subject to the following conditions:
- Offers are subject to change or termination without notice.
- Offers are available while quantities of Apple products are available. No rain cheques will be issued for product that is not in stock.
- Offers apply to regularly priced items, and cannot be issued with the purchase of any discounted, student priced, open box or ex-demo products, unless otherwise specified.
- Offers cannot be combined or stacked with any other offers.
- Offers apply for merchandise paid for in cash, debit or credit card. Items that are financed do not apply for e-coupon promotions.
- Offers are limited to 1 Apple product type per customer.
Using the e-coupons:
- e-coupons are digital vouchers that entitle the user to discounts. They are not meant to be used as cash or currency and have no resale value.
- e-coupons are valid for 7 days after issue.
- e-coupon is to be used on third party accessories to complement the Apple product purchased. As such, it cannot be used to purchase another Apple product in the current line up. An e-coupon, however, can be used towards Apple products that are open-box, used or ex-demo.
e-coupon is valid partially or in its entirety, for a one time use.
e-coupon must be used in the same environment as it was issued. If the e-coupon was issued in stores it can be used at any physical jump+ location; if it was issued online, it must be used online.
- e-coupon must be used by the same person/account holder to whom the coupon was issued to (our system is user specific).